10.26.2010

...Hands Down...

So I already bragged about this on FB...
here it is now
(the detailed version).
I know I've been slacking on my
"Weekly Menus"
(I apologize Melissa that Aaron hasn't cooked in 3 months for you).
It's called
"FULL TIME JOB"
Not Really.
I have just been...
LAZY.
(in the kitchen)
I still cook every night
but it's a 20 minute before decision.
This week I decided to change that.
On deck
2 NEW Recipes this week.
Tonight's new recipe:
MEXICAN LASAGNA
(I wasn't too sure how it would turn out so, no 'action' shots, sorry!)
But here are the dets:
3/4 cup salsa
1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
14.5 oz chili diced tomatoes
8 oz can tomato sauce
precooked lasagna noodles
1 cup corn
1 can black beans
mexican cheese
(I added taco meat to my lasagna)

What to do:
Mix the first 4 ingredients together.
Spread some sauce on the bottom of a pan.
( I used a 9x13)
arrange noodles over sauce,
top with 1/2 cup of corn and 1/2 can of beans
sprinkle with cheese,
top with sauce.
Layer noodles
top with the rest corn and the rest of beans
cover with the rest of the sauce
cover with cheese.
Cook at 350 for 30 minutes covered.
Uncover and cook 10 more minutes.

I promise this recipe will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment