3.21.2011

{Part Two}

Like I said in yesterday's post
B-Mert and I headed to
Pasadena for the Saturday!
We finished exploring
Old Town
made a stop by the
Rose Bowl…
IMG_0806
Before heading to….
IMG_0807
The Horse Track!
IMG_0808
I had never been to a horse track
and
did not know what to expect!
IMG_0810
My first bet!
I ended the day being 2-0
winning a grand total of $1.00!
while BD end…
{you can ask him!}
IMG_0814
Overall it was a fun experience!
and I’m a pro working on my skills!
{Picking a horse by it’s color or name could work!}
After a long day up “north”
it headed home just in time to dig into
IMG_0818
theses babies!
While B-Mert and I devoured the
{mini} cupcakes
Bentley had an ice cream waffle bowl!
IMG_0816
While walking around Old Town
I spotted “Three Dog Bakery”
and got sucked wanted to go in…
Exhibit A: {above}
our findings for Bentley!
Spring Trip #1
SUCCESSFULLY ACOMPLISHED!
{don’t have #2 planned, but hopefully soon!}
Happy Monday!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment