3.20.2011

Saturday {Part One}

BD and I made plans

that Saturday, March 19th, we would:

Go to Pasadena!

During the Fall & Winter

most all of our Saturdays are taken up!

So this Spring I asked if we could

Explore!

First Stop:

IMG_0795

{Old Town Pasadena to be exact}

We didn’t really know what we were going to do.

Just spend the day together.

IMG_0794

And we were off!

We did a little

walking…

…shopping…

IMG_0796

The Jetson’s Couch?

IMG_0797

or the low-rider?

Couch shopping

{when you’re not in the market}

can make you hungry!

We decided to hit up

IMG_0798

because it had NCAA on

{big factor}

the BEST burgers in Pasadena since 1947!

After we filled our tummies

we stopped here…

IMG_0799

Since the Cupcake craze hit I have

been DYING to go to a cupcake shop!

For some yummy

{different}

cupcakes!

Mission: Accomplished.

IMG_0800

Mini Strawberry Lemonade

and

Mini Raspberry Cheesecake!

{I think I found my new obsession}

Check back for part two!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment