5.30.2011

::Memorial Day Weekend:: 2011 {part 1}

I got to admit I’m sucker for

three-day weekends

it’s just something about Sunday

really being like Saturday.

I.Love.them.

Memorial Day Weekend is like a

kick off to

SUMMER!

Gorgeous Weather

and

BBQ’s!

Friday night we BD kicked off the weekend

with 9 holes of golf!

Golf season is over

IMG_1122

the banquet was Friday Night.

Saturday the hubby

18 holes of golf planned

which meant shopping and crafting for me!

{interest picture of nothing complete here}

Saturday night was also

DATE NIGHT!

IMG_1126

I had purchased a groupon

for wine tasting here in Orange County

and it was about to expire!

We had to use it!

It was a different experience

than Temecula Wine Tasting!

But we put on our smiles

IMG_1128

and had fun.

{I love him}

Dinner followed the wine.

{I broke this weekend up I didn’t realize how much we did I like to type!}

image

No comments:

Post a Comment