5.31.2011

:: Memorial Day Weekend:: {Part 2}

Saturday Night was

Date Night

We had dinner at

El Ranchito

If you’ve never ate there you MUST

{if you live in SoCal that is…

or come visit us! We’ll take you!

PROMISE}

So Yummy!

Sunday {fun day}

was cloudy not a day for the beach or pool

like I had planned.

Instead we hit the movies for

Hangover Part II

I was ready to BBQ since it was

Memorial Day Weekend!

And that’s just what we did!

Some friends came over and we

BBQed it up!

{bad blogger… no pictures… blogger F.A.I.L.}

Sunday I mean Monday Smile

was BEAUITFUL!

POOL weather…

after homework.

but we made it to the pool.

Love.love.love.

It was a great weekend to kick off

Summer!

I’ll update our summer plans.

even though there not much

I’m ecstatic for what they are!!!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment