6.01.2011

New Recipe {Baked Taquitos}

Like you might know

i.love.to.cook.

{and bake}

I try really hard to try a new recipe

once a week.

Most the time I don’t post about them

but it is a must!

I found it on one of my

obsessions.

{pinterest}

with a few changes

I was in love.

so was the hubz

WINNER!!

Baked Chicken Taquitos

IMG_1141

I also had my first experience with

roasting peppers!

IMG_1133

{enter finished roasting picture here}

IMG_1137

So it might not look good now…

but the finished product

IMG_1140

The best taquitos

I.have.ever.had.

{only bummer I didn’t have gauc!}

I didn’t follow the recipe to the “t”

I used

green pepper instead of red.

chili powder instead of cayenne pepper.

white onion instead of green.

but they were still delish!

Try them!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment