7.07.2011

and there was a baby {shower}

After a week of weddings

it was time for babies.

{baby shower}

IMG_1264

I still can’t believe my best friend

is going to be a

mom.

she will be the best.

I was delighted to be able to

throw her a shower

by her “aunties” and “grammies”

for her sweet

Delaney.

The theme of the shower was

‘Amanda is ready to POP’

invite

Here’s a little tour of what it looked like

IMG_1259

IMG_1254

different.flavored.POPcorn.

IMG_1255

things.that.POP!

IMG_1260

soda.POP.

{enter picture of food table inside

all things POPpey!}

and a shower is not a shower

without a

diaper cake

IMG_1257

real cake!

IMG_1277

and gifts for baby Delaney

IMG_1283

the owl is {so} cute.

I’m so happy for

Patrick & Amanda.

I.can’t.wait.to.meet.

Delaney in September.

Until then she will be spoiled by

her Auntie.

Do not worry.

While we were having fun

Patrick & Brett where playing

GOLF.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment