7.06.2011

Wedding #2

Summer = Weddings
{at least for us}
I could not have been more thrilled
to be in my SIL’s wedding
and a not even a week later
one of my great friends.
After Grand Junction
my mom & I made the
“I am really only a five hour drive,
but on Sunday’s I’m eight
especially if there is an accident
and the canyon closes”
Yes, eight hours later
I got to indulge in
{and pretty much everyday after}
If you live in the Springs
you.must.go.
{or else}
Wedding #2 started out
with bachelorette party #2
dueling piano
IMG_1211
the bride with her own song.
and friends.
IMG_1213
IMG_1212
Then it was
WEDDING DAY!
IMG_1219
I could not be happier for my friend.
IMG_1218
Concordia.Representing.
IMG_1222
the.best.{&hottest}husband.of.a.bridesmaid.ever.
Christine & Brad Congrats!
We are so happy for you.
Thanks for letting us share in your special day.
we wish you all the best.
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment