12.04.2015

:Thanksgiving Break & then some:

oops.
I've really been lacking my blogging
so much for big plans.
while I have good excuses
they are just excuses.
I can't believe it's
december
where has the 2015 year gone?
BD & I both celebrated the 
B.I.G. 3-0
&
Thanksgiving has passed.
Thanksgiving week was a week "off"
minus a conference we attend & football
{more on that later}
but it was awesome being at home
spending time with Lil' Miss Emmery Lo
and just slowing down.
 we went to the annual educators conference in
Palm Desert.
three days in the sun,
pool,
friends
hanging
emmery lo living the life.
 {pb & j's in bed.. nothing better}
I would say all in all a great three days!
vacations are rough.
we had a very quiet
Thanksgiving.
which was ah-mazing.
early morning turkey trot
for
Lil' Miss Emmery Lo & I
{with friends}
while BD was at
football practice!
 
our family
thanksgiving photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment