4.11.2010

:: Spring Break Part II ::

Straight off the plane from Colorado I can't help but reminisce about...
Skating...
Traveling...
Les Patineurs...
Make-up... don't really miss, but part of skating
Precision... now Synchronized
Friendships...
The easy life....
Most of you reading this are thinking this sounds weird. The second part of my Spring Break was spent in Colorado Springs (yes, my hometown) because the 2010 World Synchronized Skating Championship were there.  Skating was my LIFE... my PARENTS life...
This weekend I was able to relive 'those' days.
With Amazing skating....          
And This Wonderful Friend: Melissa
Yes, my weekend was busy with skating, but I was able to squeeze in some important things:
FREE Bagel Friday....

                                                    Coffee with the Bestie...   
:: Time with my Mom::









After an AMAZING Spring Break it's back to reality... I think we're ready! Bentley is ready to sleep her days away... she soooooo excited for us to be gone.   My wonderful husband did a wonderful job holding down the 'fort' while I was gone.  So proud of him. He was able to enjoy golf... sleeping in... poker... and Bentley (of course).
Dinners this week:
Monday:Chili
Tuesday: Chicken Lo Mein
Wednesday: Steaks
Thursday: Tostada Mexican Bake
Friday:  Leftovers?
Saturday: Pizza?
Sunday: Blueberry French Toast  

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment