10.31.2010

::Happy Halloween::

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Halloween is one of my
FAVORITE
holidays!
(maybe because I love the color orange)
But I LOVE HALLOWEEN and EVERYTHING it has to offer!
Costumes
Pumpkin seeds
Pumpkins
Orange
Candy
Parties
Cool crisp air
Although, I am ashamed this year.
we did NONE of the above...
Bentley got the most Halloween action this year.
Brett had some fun this weekend
at the USC/Oregon Game...
(i've been wanting to go since we've moved here)
I was EXTREMELY jealous
here is his documentary...
Next year Halloween WILL be...
DIFFERENT.
Menu Plan: 
(I figured I would since we'll only eat like 2 nights together)
Sunday: Hamburgers and Potato Fries
Monday: ?? We're on our own
Tuesday: Ribs
Wednesday: Sloppy Joes!
Thursday: BD has a pasta dinner....
Friday: Football game...
Saturday:  SURPRISE!



No comments:

Post a Comment