11.14.2010

...Past TWO Weeks...

Have been a whirl-wind!
I got a new job at work..
(sort of)
I got to puppy-sit this adorable pup!
Malachi
(he was auctioned off at our Gala)
but he was mine during the days at school!
He slept...
I worked...
 I miss him!
We packed the old school up and... 
We moved into our brand new campus..
(sorry no pictures!)
 Brett and I attended the school's
Treasure the Truth Dinner...
 We spent a day at at golf course...
8 hours in a car...
with beautiful coastlines
(on the way home it was light out!)
Brett had his last game of the season..
and it was Homecoming..
 We went on a date...
brought back memories of HuHot!
YUMMY!
We're still not done yet...
this week...
starts basketball...
8th grade preview day...
ribbon cutting..
Lutheran Educators Conference...


No comments:

Post a Comment